Vango Banashee 200

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I think I have found my best tent!

Another car boot buy, this time £15.

Any ways to improve it? This one Im going to keep!

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
I think I have found my best tent!

Another car boot buy, this time £15.

Any ways to improve it? This one Im going to keep!

Yes, send it to me :D

By gawd you find some great stuff.

If I ever go on "Bargain Hunt" I'm taking you as team mate!!!

Liam

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
The only mod I would make is to attach a clingon or something similar to the back face (Where your head would be) on the outer skin as mine does not sit very taght and can cause condensation in the rain when the inner and the outer skins touch and due to the low head tight this can lead to wet hair :( Other than that it's a tent I really like and that's a great price!

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
I wouldn't worry about improving it, but like many lightweight tents the groundsheet is on the thin side. I often take a spare tarp, groundsheet, or just big sheet of polythene to put under it, as bit of protection from any sharp objects I might have missed when I check the ground over before pitching.

That was a steal at fifteen quid!

cerbera

May 10, 2010
N. Ireland
What a bargain:wow1: Congrats goodjob

I only ever find VHS and cassettes at the car boots :rolleyes:

I have the Banshee 300; it's a great lightweight tent.

The 200 will be very comfy for one :D

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
I have a Banshee 200 and at just under 6' I find it a little on the short side. Apart from that I love it. The only mod I've made is to put loops of accessory cord on the base of the door instead of the bungee ones (the steel ferrule broke). Apart from that, spot on!

Dom.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi tengu you seem to be the kiddy on finding good stuff at car boots so im going to set you a challenge, i am after a singer sowing machine a hand driven one as cheap as possible, cant find one anywhere by me useless car boots here if you can get me one pm me and you can bring it to the moot and we can do a deal it must be in working order and nothing missing from it regards dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE