Valknut carved coaster and bookmark set

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hey all just a small thread to show off this small coaster and bookmark set i made for my fathers birthday today what do you think?

cimg2740.jpg

and for anyone interested took a new picture of the workshop/boat after id spent a few hours cleaning :D I think no workshop is complete without a dog and sword.... but then mine doesnt even have decent tables, storage, lighting, and rocks a lot which often ends up with me swearing on hands and knees trying to find tools

cimg2747n.jpg

That's all i can show for now as waiting for some current projects to be finished and posted ;)

thanks for looking

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Put a mug on those coasters? NAAAAAHHHHHHHH! a good single malt at the very least!..................Happy birthday! ( should I call him whole goat? ) All the best mac

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
It's really smart man.... still interested in getting my hands on your work too. Pm inbound tomorrow me thinks. ;)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Nice work man, yer Dad'll be chuffed. He can sit with a wee (big) malt and read a good book. Heaven.

Nice pic of the boat too, good having the stove beside your worktable, those boats can be cold eh! Used to live in a caravan which was freezing.

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Great and great so jealous of the boat was just thinking of a barge this morning and how to escape .ps also a great picture

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
I see that you have the same battle we do for ownership of the sofa; two cats can gang up on you from different directions.

Lovely work as usual.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE