U.S. Army Shelter Halves

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Having seen these used in a few photos i am now intrigued and fancy getting one and giving it a go as they look like they could make a great lean to style shelter, so i was wondering whether any of you good folks out there know where there are any if at all available on this side of the pond? they seem cheap to buy in the U.S. but the postage is crazy.
Unless of course any of you are going to the U.S. or one of our U.S. bros would post one over at a sensible price

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Ive got the Flecktarn (German ones) exactly same principle button two together for pup tent or use one at time for lean to can even be used as rain capes,come with ally poles and heavy duty ally pegs think i paid 15 quid for the two halves,plus the poles and pegs,going to start using them again now as ive found a bit of woodland close by,rather than lug them down my usual climb down cliffs spots.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Got to for the next wee while Liam ive torn my ankle ligaments(whilst out on Wednesday) so flat ground only till im back to 100%(or as near as a old sod can get)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE