Titanium Emberlit GB feeler thread. Closed.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Mik contacted me the other day to ask if he could use one of my pics on the Emberlit site. While we were chatting I asked for the best price on a titanium stove group buy.

Best price inc shipping from the US, without UK postage, Paypal or fees is USD $55 per stove.

Each stove will be supplied with pot adaptors and storage sleeve.

You'll see they've come on a fair bit since the last GB:

http://www.emberlit.com/products/

Last edited:

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
This is by far my favourite bushy stove. I am tempted to get a second.

180720121001.jpg

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Id be up for one please

I'll start the list here and then edit it into my first post. I need definite orders though. Please add your names when you're sure. Mikhail is prepared to ship them prior to payment from me as I need to work out costs. Please rest assured I will work hard to keep these as low as possible.

Andy BB, should be ok, but may meet Christmas postage traffic. If you're really stuck you can borrow my current stainless version for late December.

Outdoordude, I put you on the list, feel free to alter it if I'm wrong.

1. warthog1981
2. Outdoordude

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I think I shall order 25 and get them into the country. I have 15 sold on BB and at least 3 here. The spares can be back-up in case.

Until I have them here then this is now a feeler thread only, though I have two definites.

1. warthog1981
2. Outdoordude
3. AndyBB (not deffo)
4. Mesquite (not deffo)
5. Blankfisherman (not deffo)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE