Titanium Emberlit GB feeler thread. Closed.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Ok, stoves are now en route. Apologies for the wait but logistics and Thanksgiving have slowed things a bit.

7 - 10 days is my expectation for arrival. I'll PM all involved. Thanks for being patient fellas, it's much appreciated, I'm expecting to be able to do you proud on this one.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Ok, the stoves are in the country but I'll have to wait a while longer as they have arrived without storage bags. They picked up a relatively small fee, works out about £3.50 per person.
I'll update as soon as I have any more news. They should get out to you fellas early next year, a good cheer-up for post Christmas blues.

Thanks for your patience guys, much appreciated.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Hullo mate, not nagging but any idea how early next year? Am away for a couple of days from 3 Jan, was hoping to have it for then........

To be completely honest, it's going to be unlikely :(

I'm sorry mate, but the earliest I can get them released from the PO depot will be Friday. Then they have to make it to me through the Christmas rush, then I have to get it out to you. What with the holidays, it's only realistic to be looking at early next year.

Plus, I'm having a holiday too :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE