Tinder Pouch interest

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
No more orders for the time being thanks

I`m looking at getting a number of smokers oil skin tobbaco pouches for carrying tinder in.

oilskin.jpg

They are the rubbery ones preffered by RM and many other instructors.

Would you guys be interested any ???

I would probably be able to get them delivered to your door for £3 each

If you would like one, reply to this and I will create one list only at the top.

Interested :

Shewie x 2
Ganstey x 1/2
Godfather x 1
Humpback x 1
Beer Monster x 2
Gibbsy x 1
Stan794 x 1
Matt Weir x 3
Tombear x 1
Wayland x 3
Fred Gordon x 2
Mirius x 1
Karl x 2
Greg x 2
Scoops x 2
Firebreather x 1
Andy_e x 2
Treeclipper x 1
Singeblister x 1
Eds x 2
Falcon x 3
British Red x 2
Hanzo x 2

All gone for now

Thanks

Rich

P

PIDDOCK

Ive tried these, only problem is over time they get hard and brittle especially with Birch bark in them.

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
They seem really nice, I think viking has something similar. Can you see how much the shipping would be to sweden? I will have a look around the tobacconist shops around here first though.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I`ll find out about postage for you big_swede next time I`m in the post office, I have a feeling it may cost more than the pouch though to be honest.

Rich

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
I already have one and it works very well for tinder. I would be interested in having another 2 at that price though.:D

Mirius

Nomad
Jun 2, 2007
North Surrey
I have no tinder, nor any means of lighting it, lighters and matches aside, but it's where I want to go, so one for me too, thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE