All in 1 place sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
View attachment 26265View attachment 26266View attachment 26259View attachment 26261View attachment 26262
To prevent confusion [mainly my own!] I have pulled all my sales together in 1 place and withdrawn the rest.​
- Pullcord dynamo phone charger [includes lots of attachments] never used £10​

- Olive Green Showerproof warm winter hat with fold down ear protection [also has a fold out orange lining for those 'emergency' situations]. Never worn has a light scuff on the peak from storage. £10

- Brades hatchet - bought for a project that never was - needs a refurb to head and handle replacing. £15 posted​

- B-Dri Showerproof Fluo Yellow Jacket in Large. Bought as an overjacket for winter motorcycling [for added warmth and visibility] but never used. £15​

- Book – Woodworking Plans and projects. Published by the Guild of Master Craftsmen. £7​

- Wooden turned Hobo hand reel with large internal compartment for fishing tackle and a cork stopper, fishing line and some tackle included.
Never used. £15​

- True Utility Truelight Mini torch new supplied in free waterproof clip case packaging - good quality machined aluminium torch £10​
SOLD

- True Utility dog tag compact tool - include a flat knife, serrated knife, bottle opener, flathead screwdriver, and nail file, as well as a torch - new
in free waterproof box £9​
SOLD

- Olive Green Mac by St George By Duffer - smart and military looking - hardly used at all - may require a reproof £12​

The following used homebrewing gear [all used but in excellent
condition]
- King Keg Top Tap Pressure Beer Barrel
[with 4" cap and gas injector screw attachment] please note no c02 is included
- Brew Bin
- Mechanical fruit press - approx 28cm tall X 16 cm diameter - excellent condition. [It look similar to the one in the picture]. 25 litre Brew Bin with lid
- 2 x Glass Demijohns
with airlock
- syphon tubing with tap
- sterilising tabs
- homebrewing book
- I will also include some other little brewing bits and bobs I dig out over the weekend [wine bottles/corks etc] as I find them. This lot is heavy so unfortunately would be collection only - i'm happy to drive a short distance to meet up also. looking for £35​
SOLD

- Viking Whestone pendant - unused and in original packaging - approx. 3 1/2 " x 1 1/4 " £15​
SOLD

- Tom wolf storm grey bomber style jacket Size Medium - hardly used £12​

- 45 litre rucksack roll top dry bag - olive green - unused. £8​
sold

- Animal sports watch with rotating bezel, waterproof but will need resealing when battery replaced £15​

- Canvas tan jacket by Easy Size M hardly worn £10

- Genuine SIGG 0.6L Oval Steelworks Canteen Cup with neck strap retainer. This does not include the matching nesting Sigg Bottle but does include an olive green in colour nesting oval bottle made by EMSA [capacity approximately 700ml] and the bottle is of comparable quality to the Sigg. So just to clarify included are: Genuine stainless steel Sigg steelworks oval canteen cup with nesting food grade aluminium bottle by EMSA in green. Both items completely unused and like new condition and the set nests exactly like the Sigg setup. Please note there is no box included, item will be securely packaged for transit. The Sigg canteen cup setup is becoming increasingly difficult to get hold of these days. £24 SOLD

- 5 piece Camping cookset includes: 1 x 2.5 litre Tatonka Billy with Bail, 1 x 1.6 litre Tatonka Billy with bail, 1 x MSR alpine kettle. all items
are unused and nest inside each other - the kettle has a few light dinks in the side [don't remember how they got there], the billys have
a few very light scratches from storage, but i'm being picky and just wanted to mention it. I will also include some surprise goodies including 2 sporks, a hexy cooker with fuel, various tinder, some LWWF meals, the set gives the option of carrying it all for short walks to basecamp or ditching some items and going light for longer walks £50 posted [postage will be £8]​
SOLD

- shark RSF2 Race motorcycle helmet unused size mdium. £90

- snugpak aquacover rucksack cover - brand new in stuff sack, olive green 45 litre. £10 sold

- unused white box meths stove with spork, windshield, bottle for holding meths and 2 ration pack meals £20 SOLD

- Exped 8 litre dry bag orange unused and still in original packaging £8

- Nato Crusader canteen cup in silver [unused] with a used but good condition osprey water bottle, hexy stove with fuel [unused]spork [unused] and 2 ration pack meals £22
- 6oz SS and
Glass with maroon leather cover, inner screw stopper and outer SS
screw cap / cup - £10

- 5oz SS and Glass with Black leather
cover, inner screw stopper and outer SS screw cap / cup - £8

- 4oz SS with lid retainer - £5

- 5 oz made in Sheffield fine
English pewter flask, curved shape fits pocket nicely £7​
trades wise still interested in a vango helium 200, osprey manta 30, atmos 50 or exos 46, Berghaus freeflow 35 or 20, Micro UCO candle lantern, left handed take down recurve bow, Titanium Emberlit stove, MSR Titan Kettle, quality sleeping bag.

More to be added over this week

regards
max​

Last edited:

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Pm me while your online please mate. Also can you mark the white box and bits as traded and send me them, I'll return this clone. Thanks Matt.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE