Tinder Pouch interest

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I got the sample through the post this morning and it`s just what I was looking for.

I`ve informed the supplier to send the rest out to me a.s.a.p so hopefully they`ll come soon and I can get them out to you.

I think just about everybody has paid up now in one way or another so cheers for that.

I`ll bump this thread one more time just to let you know they`re on their way to you.

Rich

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi Guys

Yippee the pouches turned up this morning so I`ll get them packaged up and out to you as soon as poss.

I`m laid up with a particularly nasty strain of tropical man flu at the moment though so please bear with me, hopefully they`ll be on their way by the weekend.

Rich

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I`ve posted the pouches out to you today so hopefully you`ll get them tomorrow or Monday.

Can you let me know when they`ve arrived.

Rich

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
I`ve posted the pouches out to you today so hopefully you`ll get them tomorrow or Monday.

Can you let me know when they`ve arrived.

Rich

Many thanks look forward to receiving them. Can I send you some old mans beard lichen for yours to say 'thanks' for doing the group buy?:beerchug:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Many thanks look forward to receiving them. Can I send you some old mans beard lichen for yours to say 'thanks' for doing the group buy?:beerchug:

Very honourable of you Fred and I`m not one to turn down a freebie, I`ve still got some left from the last batch so there`s no rush.

:You_Rock_

Rich

Hi Shewie

I got one of these about 18 months ago and think they're great - trouble is I've been struggling to find anywhere that sells them since as I'd like another or 2, and I know a few of my mates would turn them down either.

Have you still got any left (if so how many), and can you confirm the price & whether there'd be a saving on the postage if I had a few off you?

YIS

Jon

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I`m looking to get some more within the next few weeks as these got gobbled up in a couple of hours.

I`m literally making a few pence for my troubles and doing it more as a favour rather than a money making scheme. They`ll be £3 each to your door if you`re interested, I`ll be posting another group buy so keep your eyes peeled.

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE