wanted Moras 137 or leather tinder pouch- a few items for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I'm looking specifically for a Mora 137 carver and a small red handled classic #2/0 in good condition (dont mind if the paints been stripped as long as its a good job otherwise anything considered

Also interested in old hickory knives and a Genuine US canteen cup set pref with a cover

additional now also looking for a soft leather tinder pouch - small/medium sized

I've a stack of stuff to trade inc 3 small possibles pouch/shoulder bags GONE and a Mora 731 carbon GONE

a 2 lt source colapsible water bladder

cheap plastic camo tarp and ring repair kit

odds and ends inc

bilmo led tent light
tobbaco tin first aid kitGONE
brass marbles compassGONE

stag handled firesteel - been used a bit but plenty of life in itGONE
Eotac 6hr quick/hot burn candle -unused

and finally a bunch of craft items inc 2 sam browne studs (screw fitting) a bag of bit of brass tubing, Brass D ring, some blunt leather stiching needles, set of poper/stud tools and mini anvil (this lots going in one bundle) VIC sak saw blade ALL GONE

As this stuff is cluttering the place up a bit I'd be generous trades wise I'd also see what else I can throw into the pot as way of a suprise ;)

pics up soon, would also like pics of the items on offer...

Last edited:

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
Mate I've got a sheath from a Condor Basic 5 inch if that's any good to you.
A Mora Heavy Duty fits in it with a very tight fit, a bit too tight without stretching
so I reckon a standard companion would sit in about right as I believe it has a
slimmer handle.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Mate I've got a sheath from a Condor Basic 5 inch if that's any good to you.
A Mora Heavy Duty fits in it with a very tight fit, a bit too tight without stretching
so I reckon a standard companion would sit in about right as I believe it has a
slimmer handle.

Thanks for the offer mate but i'm specifically looking for a sheath in the style of the original sorry I didn't make that clear

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
what sort of trade value would you put on the compass and brass tube, dude?

I've got this knife I re handled in brass and solid plumb I haven't used much since rehandling - it's a Hultafors Bruks heavy duty that's also had it's edge redone!

Let me know fella! :)

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
what sort of trade value would you put on the compass and brass tube, dude?

I've got this knife I re handled in brass and solid plumb I haven't used much since rehandling - it's a Hultafors Bruks heavy duty that's also had it's edge redone!

Let me know fella! :)

Thanks for the offer mate but just looking for the items on my list

cheers

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
lets give this one a final bump

looking for either a Mora 137 or soft leather drawstring tinder pouch, medium/small sized

for trade I have the following items left

2 lt source colapsible water bladder
bilmo led tent light
Eotac 6hr quick/hot burn candle

happy to trade the lot for either...[h=2][/h]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE