Thought it Wood!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
J

Jus1

Be a good idea to say "Hi" to everyone on here, an excellent site and forum - really looking forward to trawling through the threads an increasing my knowledge 10 fold.

Currently live in N Hampshire (Aldershot Area) and like most here (presumption) :).. LIVE for the outdoor life - whatever the weather, I'll be out with my bivvy and basha .. sometimes, finding the more extreme the better.

About the only thing I suffer from is a lack of places to visit, that allow fires, that are not traditional "camp sites" etc ..... so, am afraid to say that a lot of my one nighters are often in places that do not allow - having said that, I of course leave the places I visit completely undisturbed, clear of any sign that I have been there ....

With that in mind, I am JUST about to book a long weekend at "Glyn Y Mul Farm" so REALLY looking forward to being somewhere that caters for and yet still appears to be the wilds :D

Also look forward to chatting to you all and contributing where I can.

Cheers
Jus

J

Jus1

Thanks you lot ..... there is SO much info on this forum - I've no idea where to start!! :eek:

one word -

BRILLIANT!!! goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE