The Irony of knife recomendations on BCUK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Ah, but film vs. digital?

But Mr. Weaver Sir,

You talk such utter rot and poppycock, it is plain for all who have eyes to see in their God given head that Glass Plates are the medium of choice.

I must now retire to the smoking room to ponder this outrageous and fulminatory schism before you arouse an attack of the vapours.

Yours (previously) in good health
Major Goatboy. RETD.

Dec 11, 2009
cornwall
Why have a go at MZ,s, i had 1, rode it all the way to the south of france and nearly all the way back, had a primary seizure about 10 mins from cherbourg, very exciting on a busy duel carriageway in the rush hour.
what make of 2 stroke additive should i use.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Why have a go at MZ,s, i had 1, rode it all the way to the south of france and nearly all the way back, had a primary seizure about 10 mins from cherbourg, very exciting on a busy duel carriageway in the rush hour.
what make of 2 stroke additive should i use.

Without MZ and Walter Kaaden (who worked under Verner Von Braun as a proper rocket scientist before the end of the war) we wouldn't have expansion chambers on twostrokes, well, maybe we would but they wouldn't have come as early in their history anyway. Honourable mention goes to Daniel Zimmerman for inventing disc valves and dishonourable mention goes to Ernst Denger for nicking the factory plans when he defected to the west.
Still, MZs loss was Suzuki's gain.

MZs might look like antiquated old pap but they have a fine racing heritage.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Man i miss my bikes :(

Had several 2 strokes, priller 250 chesterfield, NSR125, RGV125, last off it was a YZF600. The last bike ill ride.

Oh and PC`s are better than MAC`s, silkys are better than laplanders.

Oh the fun I had on my Suzuki RG 125 Gamma "C" Reg, Till some git nicked it! :mad: Good grief that thing used to take off like a Rocket and touch a ton every day. It was tuned up but properly. :)

Motol Syn 2T, Hushy chainsaws, Silky gomtaro hand saws, lowa boots, and a NICE sausage, egg and mushroom cob (bap/roll), are some of the finest products in the land :You_Rock_ :lmao:

And cheapo Frosts knives!!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE