*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Caleb

Tenderfoot
Dec 23, 2005
peterborough
Ok up for grabs i have a fire piston made of a dark hard wood with storage space built in

this is a great bit of kit and eeven a muppet like me can get it to work

Will be away untill monday so will check thread again on monday
Caleb

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Right sorry for the delay, had to work late.
So on offer is a large block (12oz) of high grade beeswax + 5 X 7m lengths of genuine 550 paracord.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Is that all you want? If thats the case I'll send you 10 and keep the wax for the next trade. Is that ok?

That'd be great cheers.

Next up I have an as new never used early Surefire combat light (they used to be for the H&K MP5 flashlight holding stock). No batteries but it is as new in the original bag. POwerful little torch takes two CR123 batts.

DSC07314.jpg

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
Coventry
On offer is:-

2 Israeli Emergency Bandages (Exp 2011/12)

and / or

A firesteel and striker (new)

(assuming its enough to put up, im sure i could add to it if people thought it was on the meagre side?)

Last edited:

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I will offer a hobo stove diy kit consisting of sink drainer coffee cans small dishes and bits . All new unused ideal for anyone to make their own hobo

100_1698-1.jpg

Last edited:

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Cripes don't go and make a coffee or have a pee. You'll miss three offers
On offer
a hobo stove diy kit consisting of sink drainer coffee cans small dishes and bit will post photo tomorrow. All new unused ideal for anyone to make their own hobo

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I know,, caught the beeswax on my phone, ran back home with dogs as phone didn't to work, and I was three gifts late! crazy fast. good work guys.

On offer from Globetrotter uk
a hobo stove diy kit consisting of sink drainer coffee cans small dishes and bit will post photo tomorrow. All new unused ideal for anyone to make their own hobo

Biker

Y'know I logged in last night wondering if Kev's hobo stove offer would be taken and if it hadn't I promised myself I'd nab it to stash in my car, then found a flurry of gifts had been nabbed. Gorgeous ones too. Nice going chaps!

So now we're back to another hobo stove from Globetrotter.uk, but this one in kit form, which makes it all the more fun to work on it and make it your own. Nice one Globetrotter.uk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE