*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Nah, it's not the end of the world at all and no need Locum - i'll take the book please, how did I miss this :togo:

in return I'll offer (to over 18's) a BNIB mountain life stainless multitool (top right in pic...)

dscf44677173729.jpg

locum76

Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
I meant The end of the Thread as we know it.:) (teottawki)

Nae bother on the book. PM me yer details.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Morning bump

On offer from g4ghb is (must be 18 or older) is a BNIB mountain life stainless multitool (top right in pic...) - pic is in post #322

Biker

Another bump for your evening's viewing pleasure.

On offer from g4ghb is (must be 18 or older) is a BNIB mountain life stainless multitool (top right in pic...) - pic is in post #322

I have three of these multi tools of different makes and find them so useful you wonder how you lived so long without it.

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
ok then try one of these for size...... (ignore the games controler)

either a knife fork spoon and tin opener set or a 'pop up' leather 'nail care' set

or the multi tool of course ........

Biker

Bum titty bum bum, bumbump.

On offer by JonathanD a knife fork spoon and tin opener set or a 'pop up' leather 'nail care' set or a multitool very like Mr Leatherman makes but cheaper (free actually) and very handy if you're without a basic set of tools with you.

All free if you post another gift. No pressure but once you start taking part in this you start looking about the house for stuff to give away, the warm and fuzzy feel good factor is rather addictive.

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Bum titty bum bum, bumbump. Same tune as shave and a hair cut, 2 bits? (Oive watched who framed roger wabbit I as"
On offer by JonathanD a knife fork spoon and tin opener set or a 'pop up' leather 'nail care' set or a multitool very like Mr Leatherman makes but cheaper (free actually) and very handy if you're without a basic set of tools with you.
Should say from g4ghb

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Bum titty bum bum, bumbump.

All free if you post another gift. No pressure but once you start taking part in this you start looking about the house for stuff to give away, the warm and fuzzy feel good factor is rather addictive.

Bum titty bum bum, bumbump. Same tune as shave and a hair cut, 2 bits? (Oive watched who framed roger wabbit I as"

What are you on about you loons, I'm not offering those things, or anything at the mo :lmao:

Biker

What are you on about you loons, I'm not offering those things, or anything at the mo :lmao:

Sorry Jonathan I was having a blonde moment. :togo:

Still on offer ... whatever it is above ...from g4ghb. A manicure set for that dapper gent bushcrafter, some eating utensils for that same dapper bushcrafter who doesn't use their fingers to eat with, or a really REALLY handy multi tool that will do both jobs the previous items would do.... meaning smaller kit! :35:

One for the price of two. Bargain -ish :naughty:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE