*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Sat pm BUMP!!!!!

Im offering a hobo stove diy kit consisting of sink drainer coffee cans small dishes and bits . All new unused ideal for anyone to make their own hobo

or a 1 pint ally water bottle with a small first aid kit in base.
DSCF5115.jpg

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I have to say, i'm keeping an eye but not looking for anything specific, people are just to random for that to work plus after my early snaffles i seem to be out or other wise engaged when the next offer comes up.

Globetrotter uk is offering a hobo stove diy kit consisting of sink drainer coffee cans small dishes and bits . All new unused ideal for anyone to make their own hobo

or a 1 pint ally water bottle with a small first aid kit in base pic in post 382

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Just relaxing at home and heard the letterbox and found a parcel notice in it. I never heard the Postie knock, I went hunting him down using my basic tracking skills and soon found him and retrieved the package. Thanks ph5172 the bandages will be useful in my kit although I hope I dont need to use them.

Come on guys any takers for my stuff

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
i would love the hobo diy kit but unfortunately i dont have anything to trade lol!

I'm hoping to pick some interesting bits up from the carboot next weekend and swap them here

Dave

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Cool, I'd like to offer a pair of og gaiters, these are the issue canvas kind, very tough, they are standard size, i've got good rugby calfs and they fit fine. hope you like them.
DSCF2885.jpg

just for ref my calfs are 42cm around the fat....most toned bit.
And now comes the waiting.

Please ignor the dog hair carpet, my wifes away, and i'm amazingly lazy!

Last edited:

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Seriously tempted by those gaiters (and other stuff previously). Have yet to work out what I could offer to the next person though. I'm stingy with kit.

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
PeterH Book and steels arrived safely today cheers on offer

I'd like to offer a pair of og gaiters, these are the issue canvas kind, very tough, they are standard size, i've got good rugby calfs and they fit fine. hope you like them.
DSCF2885.jpg

just for ref my calfs are 42cm around the fat....most toned bit.
QUOTE]

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE