*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Ok guys, I'll take the gaiters if no-one else wants them. I'll send a pm with my details.

In turn, I can offer a black map case, as far as I can tell just like this one:

http://www.barrowsurplus.co.uk/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/blackbcbmapcase.jpg

It is in good used condition (a few minor surface marks and a bit of fluff on the velcro seals), and works perfectly. I just don't get on with it. It has 6 pencil/pen spaces, a large front pocket, and an extra-large map viewing area with a robust zip hidden under a flap, so it really won't let the water in. Comes with clip hook for attaching a strap, but no strap (never had one).

Very robust bit of kit, but a bit heavy for me.

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
Coventry
The Torch from JonathanD arrived safe and sound today - Many Thanks

On offer from HarvestMan

a black map case, as far as I can tell just like this one:

http://www.barrowsurplus.co.uk/siteb...bcbmapcase.jpg

It is in good used condition (a few minor surface marks and a bit of fluff on the velcro seals), and works perfectly. I just don't get on with it. It has 6 pencil/pen spaces, a large front pocket, and an extra-large map viewing area with a robust zip hidden under a flap, so it really won't let the water in. Comes with clip hook for attaching a strap, but no strap (never had one).

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Right sorry for the delay, had to work late.
So on offer is a large block (12oz) of high grade beeswax + 5 X 7m lengths of genuine 550 paracord.

Got my paracord from Bazzworx today (after Royal Mail delivered it about 20 doors down somehow) Cheers dude.

On offer from HarvestMan

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
My "Outdoor Cutlery" arrived from G4GHB this morning, thanks muchly ....

On offer from HarvestMan

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
i cant wait for something i want, but i dont have a clue what i want, or what to swap it for... i have some telescopic hiking poles but there on the cheap side...

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Right, I'm holding up the thread now. So, in the interest of moving things along, let me throw in three maps to go with the map case.

All are 1:25000 scale OS Outdoor Leisure / Explorer maps.

OL 16 Snowdonia - Conwy Valley area (1977 version, single sided amp, countour lines in feet not metres, but lets be honest, Snowdonia hasn't changed much and the mountains are still the same shape)
Explorer 151 - Cardiff & Bridgend (1998, double sided, covering the Vale of Glamorgan and much of the South Wales coast, plus all of Cardiff)
Explorer 213 - Aberystwyth & Cwm Rheidol, Devil's Bridge (2005, single sided, includes Plynlimon and Nant-y-Moch reservoir)

Lets see if we can get this thread started again.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
On offer from HarvestMan

It is in good used condition (a few minor surface marks and a bit of fluff on the velcro seals), and works perfectly.
Added to this are three maps to go with the map case.

All are 1:25000 scale OS Outdoor Leisure / Explorer maps.

OL 16 Snowdonia - Conwy Valley area (1977 version, single sided amp, countour lines in feet not metres, but lets be honest, Snowdonia hasn't changed much and the mountains are still the same shape)
Explorer 151 - Cardiff & Bridgend (1998, double sided, covering the Vale of Glamorgan and much of the South Wales coast, plus all of Cardiff)
Explorer 213 - Aberystwyth & Cwm Rheidol, Devil's Bridge (2005, single sided, includes Plynlimon and Nant-y-Moch reservoir)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE