*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marooned

Settler
Jul 25, 2010
Somerset
Bump...on offer

a whistle, compass, striker waterproof match case (brand new)
ItemPic_WhistleCompass-big.jpg

plus a segmented dry powder dispenser (with 4 compartments) - I use one for tea, coffee, sugar etc. (originally designed for formulae but I have two and they come in useful)

Like this but clear, not blue
51UKsMIBmzL._AA280_.jpg

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Bump - I'll give it another day and then see if I can find 'owt else.

I'll take that please... I have a whistle, compass, striker waterproof match case (brand new) to offer.

plus a segmented dry powder dispenser (with 4 compartments) - I use one for tea, coffee, sugar etc. (originally designed for formulae but I have two and they come in useful)

51UKsMIBmzL._AA280_.jpg

wolflore

Tenderfoot
Jun 1, 2005
Twickenham
On offer for the other chap

I'll take that please... I have a whistle, compass, striker waterproof match case (brand new) to offer.

51UKsMIBmzL._AA280_.jpg

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com

51UKsMIBmzL._AA280_.jpg

Sooner take this if it's still available please?

Fancy one of my dragonesque flint striker anyone?
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67746 nº 2

Last edited:

silvergirl

Nomad
Jan 25, 2006
Angus,Scotland
Don't forget you have to offer something as well Silvergirl ;)

I know. I just suddenly realised I was late for picking up my son from scouts!!

OK hopefully someone will want this

I have a black leather (suede) Australian Bush hat that I bought Down Under a few years ago. I had another that got worn constantly, but this has been sat in a cupboard for ages and not seen much (if any) use.

hat.jpg

It has a shapable brim and is waterproof so excellent for rainy days.
It is a size small 21.5 " I think (so won't fit everyone, but may suit spouse or child if its to small for you)

I'll pm Kev in a minute :)
And hopefully someone needs a good hat!

silvergirl

Nomad
Jan 25, 2006
Angus,Scotland
I'll try and post some more pictures up in the morning to see if will tempt anyone.
Like I say this one really hasn't seen any use, its just been in the cupboard for too long and would like a new home :)

On offer black leather (suede) Australian Bush hat, has a shapable brim and is waterproof so excellent for rainy days.
It is a size small.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE