*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
that's not good and not in the spirit of the thread or the forum, if you're sure the PM's are being read and ignored.........

name and shame mate........could help us all.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Yup but a public bump can help sometimes, nothing mean in it just don't think there should be anything wrong with a little nudge sometimes. seeing as he was last on here yesterday? that's if I'm right RonW?

Yes, shame that.

If you're sending PM's Ron and they're not being answered then that's bang out of order

Last edited:

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hahaha I was trying to make sure of who it was! Is that how you spell ?, come on folks let have a band wagon JUMP ON!
Let the wind blow high
Let the wind blow low
Through the streets in a kilt Ron goes
All the lasses shout hello
? where's Ron's shemagh?

Last edited:
D

Dougy

aye, was just about to say, what's with the witch hunt?! Low post count doesn't warrant being burnt at the stakes, long term lurker thanks.

Dougy

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
that's not good and not in the spirit of the thread or the forum, if you're sure the PM's are being read and ignored.........

name and shame mate........could help us all.

I agree name and shame so he doesn't take anyone else or at least remind him to post it off to you
What was it, when & from whom?

On offer from Tank

Billy can or Elastic cord (4 x 2m)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE