*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
about 5th time lucky I hope.

next up is a home made billy can, will get pics if I can but waiting for eurotrain.

its a large billy and is great for the hobo stove as it fits an IKEA drainer inside.

if this doesn't go I will post something else tomorrow.

Please can you post a piccy?

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
sorry for the late pic. been out in the woods for. the night.

CIMG4402.jpg

this is how I had my hobo stove set up, as it shows it all fits in the larger billy.

CIMG4406.jpg

Last edited:

mrcairney

Settler
Jun 4, 2011
West Pennine Moors
Oh, well if that's the case it would start me off on making my own. I don't think I was the first person so show interest though. Still, great idea for a thread. I'll keep watching

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Oh, well if that's the case it would start me off on making my own. I don't think I was the first person so show interest though. Still, great idea for a thread. I'll keep watching

Ruloe of this forum is if no one has said 'Yes Please, I'll have it' then it's still up for grabs.

So if you want it shout :)

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
I don't know wether I should be ****** or disappointed..... but one of the people involved in this thread appearantly never fulfilled his promiss to send his item nor does he respond to any pm, although they show up as being read.......

Too bad, really....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE