*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Go on then Aaron I'll take it on the condition that at some point you'll also do a 'Betty gifts-it-on birthday' pic ;)

and taking the liberty of the instigator of the thread I'll leave you all hanging till I get home before from work till I post my offer - no getting to excited though!, I dis start it with a trowel! :lmao:

SAVED! Hallelujah! (insert heavenly choir!)

Thanks g4ghb. I'll get the drawing started tonight. PM me your address please. I need to go for a lie down now to de-stress. I promised myself not to do this gift-it-on thread again but I ignored my advice.

Breathing into a paper bag right now.

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Pah! (using Jonathan's wasted one) - I'm not afraid of a hyperventilating wussy that cracks at the slightest delay! :nana:

Biker

Pah! (using Jonathan's wasted one) - I'm not afraid of a hyperventilating wussy that cracks at the slightest delay! :nana:

Guilty. Hangs head in shame. Beneath this rufty tufty Biker exterior beats the heart of a shy little girl in pigtails. And on that very bizarre analogy I shall bid you all a very good day. :lmao: Later folks.

On offer: Left testical and right one to if no alternative offer is posted by midday. Emma could do with a set of earrings, she's already had Southey's guts for garters.

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
Somehow.... that's what I would like to see in a cartoon.... with leopardskin undies and caterpillarsilks stockings....

How's that for bushcraft??

LOL

I'll pass on the testicles, though...

Biker

Somehow.... that's what I would like to see in a cartoon.... with leopardskin undies and caterpillarsilks stockings....

How's that for bushcraft?? LOL!

Must... re... sist. Will wea..ken..ing. Ban im..min...ant.

As for the bushtucker challenge did you see The Long Way Round with Ewan Macgregor in the Yurt in Mongolia? Ulp!

Biker

I'll take the testicals please. It's a bit like torch batteries isn't it? You should always keep a backup!

How about those dynamo wind up ones? No need for spare batteries with those... I'm sure there's a dynamo torch you can shake like you're pulling yer plonker. I saw some lovely female shop assistant demonstrating that in B&Q once I had to walk away biting my lip.

Anyway back to the dead tree to join the other vultures waiting for g4ghb to appear with his fantastical, ultra narley gift.

I wonder how long a moderator will leave this posting uneditted? LOL!!

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
OK I'm back home now...... are you all ready or shall I leave it till tomorrow?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE