*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
There's a little more to it than that.

Oh, I'm sure there is. Thing is, I already try to live like that anyway.. maybe I should write a book! LOL!

So now we have to wait a whole 8 hours for Tank to get home and dig something out. Sits back, folds arms and waits patiently.... checks watch.. again.

This is one great thread innit?

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
So now we have to wait a whole 8 hours for Tank to get home and dig something out. Sits back, folds arms and waits patiently.... checks watch.. again.

Will do my best to get something up sooner... just got to try and access my memory of what i have sitting at home ready.... (its like that game where you put a load of items on a tray and then get someone to remove one and then remember what was on there) generation game style lol....

Anyway back shortly with an offer.

Manacles

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
No longer active on BCUK
Will do my best to get something up sooner... just got to try and access my memory of what i have sitting at home ready.... (its like that game where you put a load of items on a tray and then get someone to remove one and then remember what was on there) generation game style lol....

Anyway back shortly with an offer.

Kim's Game that is..............

offroadmick

Forager
Feb 16, 2011
Essex
Just a note to say I recieved the tangia cooking set from lab72 on saturday... Very pleased with it, thanks Dez...
Cooked some beans, burnt an egg and made some tea in it already!

offroadmick

Forager
Feb 16, 2011
Essex
Just a note to say I recieved the tangia cooking set from lab72 on saturday... Very pleased with it, thanks Dez...
Cooked some beans, burnt an egg and made some tea in it already!

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I'm starting to enjoy the rambling between offers as much as seeing what's up next:)

Me too i wished I could get alerts when a new post appears. My wife thinks I'm obsessed with GIO thread. In the mean time, on offer at the moment is eeeerrrrrrrhhhhh mmmmmm ????????

Biker

Form an orderly queue please!
Those with the highest post counts first..... :)

Shaddap you! Speaking of which I just checked my count. Only 102 till the big one. Gotta tink up a suitable comp for then.

Hmmm good point Georann. I retract my comment above. After you John. God, I'm going to give myself a hernia laughing if Tank offers leather pouches.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE