Telemark History Trip

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Drat, I am heading to the Gathering early hours of Saturday, and then setting up at my new work so I am probably not going to be able to see the pictures till sunday aat the earliest, but hopefully the guys will be at North Wood meet so I can get the low down then :)
 
Drat, I am heading to the Gathering early hours of Saturday, and then setting up at my new work so I am probably not going to be able to see the pictures till sunday aat the earliest, but hopefully the guys will be at North Wood meet so I can get the low down then :)

It will be a week Monday for me Pete, i'm off next week, so no net. Should be an interesting meet this one.
 
Morning all, Were back :cool:

What a fantastic trip,
thank you all for your interest

P7250017.jpg


We will post a full report on Monday that gives us time to sort out photos and wash get our admin sorted

sorry for the delay
Twodogs
 
Last edited:
Though, I am not a part of your regular group, I too am following this very close. I became a fan when Twodogs went on his Norway trip last year. How did all those stuffed critters do on th trip?

Gordy
 
Good to hear you're both back intact! Welcome home gents, looking forward to the pics and stories to go with them...
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE