Telemark History Trip

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Drat, I am heading to the Gathering early hours of Saturday, and then setting up at my new work so I am probably not going to be able to see the pictures till sunday aat the earliest, but hopefully the guys will be at North Wood meet so I can get the low down then :)

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Drat, I am heading to the Gathering early hours of Saturday, and then setting up at my new work so I am probably not going to be able to see the pictures till sunday aat the earliest, but hopefully the guys will be at North Wood meet so I can get the low down then :)

It will be a week Monday for me Pete, i'm off next week, so no net. Should be an interesting meet this one.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Morning all, Were back :cool:

What a fantastic trip,
thank you all for your interest

P7250017.jpg

We will post a full report on Monday that gives us time to sort out photos and wash get our admin sorted

sorry for the delay
Twodogs

Last edited:

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
Though, I am not a part of your regular group, I too am following this very close. I became a fan when Twodogs went on his Norway trip last year. How did all those stuffed critters do on th trip?

Gordy

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Good to hear you're both back intact! Welcome home gents, looking forward to the pics and stories to go with them...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE