Sweetened Condensed Milk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Are you using the Coughlans squeeze tubes Rik?

I am indeed, got a load of a mate in New Jersey back around 06, gave some away to members here at the time. Give them a good wash when you get home and they can be used time after time.

This is the best price I could find
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coghlans-76...URBK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343182076&sr=8-1

Thats cheaper than many of the US sites Shewie. There was a time when you could save big bucks getting a mate to post from over there but shipping costs have shot up.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Just checked online and it up to £1 a can !!!! this must have happened in the last day or so then :( It was around £1.40 so £1 ain't that bad although my plans for more are scuppered. I'll pop down tomorrow anyway and check the instore price. Perhaps the rush in sales from preppers going in and clearing the shelves the last week or so pushed the increase lol.

You've cleared the Nation out haven't you Rik? ;)

I find they barely last a weekend...

Depends on who's at the meet :rolleyes:

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I'm sure it's this that Wayland (many years ago now) introduced to me left simmering in a cauldron - wrapped in discreet linen - to give the most amazing sugar boost on bread at the end of a hard days re-enacting. If it is, then there is little better to satiate the soul before moving on to a cordial camp fire beer :) happy days indeed!

That must indeed have been a long while ago.

I used to wrap it just to keep it from the eyes of curious public at historical events to disguise such a terribly "inauthentic" indulgence.

It was only ever opened after hours of course but was very popular as a sugar rush at the close of the day.

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
That must indeed have been a long while ago.

I used to wrap it just to keep it from the eyes of curious public at historical events to disguise such a terribly "inauthentic" indulgence.

It was only ever opened after hours of course but was very popular as a sugar rush at the close of the day.

I wouldnt want to try to remember how long ago - but no one ever knew and it was a great way to end the "open" part of the day. I've repeated it to much accolade myself on numerous occasions.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE