Suffolk Bushcraft Group

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
The quiver is almost assembled, then I have to cut a wood disc for the bottom and die it :). Just spent the last ccouple of hours stitching while watching Sundays topgear and assorted stuff on youtube, I love my new tv:)

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Lovely morning at the club today with Del and Richard from the club. Put together a trolley from carrying the 3D's at the shoots which should help setting up. Then did some archery with Richard which is always fun. Hope the rest of the gang are having a good weekend?

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Nice one Steve, what bow were you using this time?

I have nearly finished the stitching on my quiver, just got to cut a disc of wood for the bottom and strap holes and its finished:)

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Lovely morning at the club today with Del and Richard from the club. Put together a trolley from carrying the 3D's at the shoots which should help setting up. Then did some archery with Richard which is always fun. Hope the rest of the gang are having a good weekend?

Nice one.. been a busy weekend, just doing bits and pieces.. :)

I have ordered the 3 paraffin lamps for the group, and will bring them along next meet :)

Nice one Bud :)... Thank You

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
For those in the group that were talking about Innertubes and where to get them...

I have just got two innertubes taht have been give to me, I will bring them to the meet in April :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Well one happy bunny here....

I had a phone call.. been offered the job in Bury St Edmunds.... just got to wait for the written offer before handing notice in :)..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE