Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Thank you Peep's.. It looks like a good move.. more money and more prospect's but waiting for it all to be confirmed in writing, lol

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Thank you every one :), and hello delphijedi :)

Just an Update on the job front really...

As of 1st April I will be working in Bury :), I requested that I was released earily from the old emmployment.. expecting a month rather then two.. and today thay said finish at the end of March... so all good , and the new Employers said start 1st of April... :) :)... so all good there as well... and at 12:30 on Fridays I knock off.. I am hoping to be at the meet for the Pub at approx 13:00 hrs.. but am going to have to wait to see how the land lies....woudl not want to ruch on on my first week.. lol

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Congratulations Stu, you'll finally be able to afford to fix the Landy!

Thank you...LOL.. thats a bit down the road... and I dont mean the the parts of the landy are...

The Trumpet is comming out of the storage... is now insurred.. next week MOT and TAX.. and that will be used as well..... maybe I will try to get that to the woods one day...lol

I am "toying" on what to do with the Disco... it may just turn into a nice 4.9 Rangy.. with Mud Tyres... lol

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Thank you every one :), and hello delphijedi :)

Just an Update on the job front really...

As of 1st April I will be working in Bury :), I requested that I was released earily from the old emmployment.. expecting a month rather then two.. and today thay said finish at the end of March... so all good , and the new Employers said start 1st of April... :) :)... so all good there as well... and at 12:30 on Fridays I knock off.. I am hoping to be at the meet for the Pub at approx 13:00 hrs.. but am going to have to wait to see how the land lies....woudl not want to ruch on on my first week.. lol

Nice one Stu, well done.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I would love to see you try to get that bike up in to the woods, with your bergan, coleman lamp and dutch oven stinging around :lmao:

having said that I have seen dafter things

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Yup I have, I am disappointed with the finish on it though, the bottle of dye was leaving it a streaky, I have to strip it all of and re do it with a new bottle of dye, which will have to wait, but it is a fully assembled quiver

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE