Suffolk Bushcraft Group

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I did thing of doing that hip hanging one but I already have one and it annoys me as it keeps swinging around so I have to hold my arrows when walking

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
HAd a message form teh Guy with teh RAT Packs... aarently mine has been damaged and he could not be sent out..... so I have had to pick another menu.... and told him I need for Friday.. it better turn up.. dam ebay traders.. two have let me down in teh last month now...

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
That's a bugger on the rat pack Stu.

I I can stop hobbling around like an old man I will get out to the shed and do some more to the quiver

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
While cutting a stump on Saturday something went ping in my lower back so I had to spend the afternoon sat around the fire dosed up on pain killers which was a bugger as I could not do any carving, yesterday it was alright and the walk in the sun helped a great deal, but I am paying for it today, more pain killers and I have my back brace on, hurting if I stand or sit

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Oh no Chris, you seemed to get over it on Sunday, I have to say it was a nice walk yesterday in the sun :).

Hope your back is sorted soon Bud

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
The walk on sunday worked wonders for my back, before that it was all thanks to painkillers:)

I can order the lamps up that's no problem.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE