Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I don't know about you but I am up for a over night soon?

Reg
rum

So am I, when you about over the next few weeks....

I can't do the 21st, and prob can't do the 28th at the mo, I am off work from the 30th to the 3rd Aug but off camping with Claire 2nd Aug to 5th Aug inc.

Spoke to a farmer today who I rent a unit from, he has 500 acres of woodland in Colchester and is agreeable to a small bushcraft club. Just got to sort the details out as there are shoots that use the woods too.

Any news on this yet Paul?, would be nice to get somthing rolling soon.

I ve also had an answer from newbourne campsite about camping in the woods, they have said they are open from Aug, so I'll be in touch with them to see if we cam do a group thing there.

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
Went out geocaching today in and around a local forest and military training area, met a couple of lads (1 ex marine) out wild camping, waiting for their wives and kids to turn up. Great spot good trees for hammocks, fire area, plenty of wood, its a half mile tab in but on paths mostly. The forest is large enough to be on our own, had a chat about bushcraft UK and our small club. They said we are most welcome and they are out every other weekend. So who's up for week. Who's up for 4th August?

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I would love to Come but I am away with SHMBO that weekend, I put some dates I can make in Post 367, so if anyone fancys a night then I up for it.

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
Hi Stu, nothing yet, waiting to hear from him, we have got the other wood I mentioned in Colchester in the meantime, it's miles better than Rendlesham, a real forest with dense areas, sparse areas, pines, deciduous, Fatwood! I've been out collecting it! I'm in Sunny Cornwall now and man is it hot! I brought my tarp, bergan
etc just in case lol. Just got back from the beach.... Can't wait to do some more nights out when I get back.

Rumcelt

Forager
Aug 14, 2010
Ipswich Suffolk UK
Hi m8

I would be up for the Friday as I think I am up to something Sat.

I will give you a call when I get m8 mob back from the shop on Monday. by the way what beer would you like?

Reg
Rum

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE