Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi all, just got back from a camping trip to a nice small site just out side fram with SWMBO, and the little one, not going to be able to make next weekend.. :-( but desperate to get out soon.....

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich

I been looking at some woods... may have a large ammount of money comming my way soon, but it would need to be a home and a business for me, so idealy some were I could build a house as well. seen a couple of place in east anglia that may do thats if i could get planing permision for the home and business... but also depends on what else life throws at me.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I am looking to do a night out soon, may be the 17th Aug.... whos up for it, local to Ipswich..

Probley normal place, or try another open to suggetions...

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I cant do Sat Night but Friday 17th I can do...

Be good to see some other members out as well... Shame you cant make it bdshim

bdshim

Forager
Sep 25, 2011
suffolk
dont you do any meets jurying the day then? just got a boarder terrier pup little young to be coming with me at the moment

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
dont you do any meets jurying the day then? just got a boarder terrier pup little young to be coming with me at the moment

We all work at the mo during the day. And every now and then we do a weekend. I can only make the odd weekend due to family comitments.

Would like to go down to sussex one weekend

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi All

If Paul is up for it we could go over to the place he has found, what do you think?

Yeah ok, i am up for anywere realy, within a short drive. I am spend most of my time in hadleigh now, just need to make sure i got all my kit....... Got a new bergan and hammock to set up, kids brought me a hammock rather then a xl tarp for my fathers day....

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
Hi boys, yes Stu it was the wood we were discussing . We stayed in the clearing used by others as I was hoping to meet them by chance. We didn't see anyone else. This clearing is well used and over time time the fires area has been abused, there are broken bottles and cans in the ashes. I swept it all up and will return with a spade and bury it.
I think we should choose our own area as we will keep it tidy and leave no tracé, it would make an interesting saturday activity finding a good spot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE