Suffolk Bushcraft Group

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Don't tell me you're all into paintball too?!

I'm well into paintball :p need to take my AC pump for a run some time soon

Not played for about 4 years must of played for about 10 years or so... used to do all the big games/senario games, did not get into torney's tho, had a few Markers as well, sold most now.. ranged from the old pump Tracer which I still have, still got a Tippman 98 with a flatline, a couple of US spec SP8's that are full pimped, got rid or my ion's, angel's, Cocker's and the Ego's had a few of them, best one I had was Ego 8 - full custom build with a one off anodize finish,

In the end ran my Ego 8, with a V32 Halo hopper, Full Freak Barrel set with 4" to 6" fronts, one with an Apex front modded to it, with a 1.8ltr ( Think that was the size - biggest one you could buy, lol).. 300 bar. used to carry a pack of 11x140 pods, mask was a Profiler with a fan set in to stop fogging...

Mind you the SP8's could really rock and regularly out shot most electrics on the range :), saying that the body was about the only thing that had not been replaced or modded..

2664_146690485583_8019478_n.jpg
2678_73847034803_7615213_n.jpg
185_10252499803_5150_n.jpg

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
SEASONS GREETINGS TO ALL YOU IN THE SUFFOLK GROUP.

Thank you all for being a great group of peeps to spend time with around the campfire, its been a great year for us and I look forward to even greater things next year.:)

Have a great time tomorrow and a Happy New Year, to you all.

Stu

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea

Thank you all for being a great group of peeps to spend time with around the campfire, its been a great year for us and I look forward to even greater things next year.:)

Stu

Likewise Stu,

I can honestly say that Its been a pleasure meeting all you guys, (strange men in the woods) and I also am looking forward to next year,

So to all members of the Suffolk Bushcraft Group may I wish you Seasons Greetings , have a great New Year and I will see you in the woods.

SeanI

Forager
Sep 18, 2013
Suffolk
Have a great Christmas. Just lit a fire under a canvas tarp (new) awaiting friends to arrive to enjoy the fresh air and catching up; glad it's tonight and not yesterday.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
Got my work done, and now I'm treating some of my spoons with Hazelnut Oil (couldn't find Linseed, Walnut or even Rice Bran... typical, right?)

Need to let them dry then I'm going to give them another coat (and so on until I'm satisfied they're suitably oiled)

Iambosscat

Nomad
Mar 11, 2013
Ipswichville

Stu

Thanks Stu same to you hope you and every one has a great xmas and a happy and healthy new year, looking forward to getting stuck in next year cheers.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Hope everyone has a great few days in front of the telly, and I look forward to seeing you all at opening time on the 2nd:)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hope every one had a good day yesterday,

I am thinking of going for a few hrs up at the Club over the next couple of days, and shoot some arrows..... anyone interested?

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I am busy tomorrow, don't know what Vic is working after that. I need a break and have a play after helping my parents move and u pack last week, followed by the lurgy and yesterday. Charlie's still on antibiotics. At least I can put some proper piles on my arrows:)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Chris.. you know that nice little Antler Knife I showed you.. that had been well abused... :)

Here its is after a few Hrs of work and a nice little Sheath..

DSC_0227.jpg

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I don't know about you lot, but I'm just about christmassed out.:aargh4: Eaten too much, drunk too much, sat about too much. I even went down to the work shop and worked for a few hours today, I was that bored. Can't wait till the January three nighter.:campfire:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE