Stuart69 - RIP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Ive just heard this Tragic news this second Josh i am absolutely devastated I cant believe he,s gone .Hes been a great friend and i will sorely miss him.

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
I'm so sorry to hear this Josh, it was a pleasure to meet Stewart, he was a very quiet guy. I remember the time you's posted up a trip on Loch Lomond with the canoes and i just happen to post up that i would love to go to this but haven't got any transport and Stewart sent me a message saying that he would pick me up and take me on the trip, and i didn't even know him at the time, but that's the type of guy he was , a very helpful and generous guy. We had a great weekend and a great laugh with you and Stewart and the rest of the boys. I cant believe hes gone, so young and its not fair. You take care Josh and send my condolences to his family, such a terrible loss.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
I second that Tam, The south of Scotland meet is on this weekend at Glen Trool, i will make sure we take a wee moment to think of Stuart and have a wee drink together in his memory and his good friend Josh. Glen Trool was the last time i seen Stuart and Josh (far too long ago) and Stuart was on his usual good form, a good day socializing followed by a good 24hr kip in his tent, while Josh helped make sure no excess alcohol was taken home from the trip. Its always a terrible terrible shock when someone you know is taken from your life, so i hope Josh is ok, as much as he can be in these tragic circumstances.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Aye, this weekend is for Stuart, one of the most generous and helpful guys you could know.
He wouldn't know how to be anything other than that.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
RIP . Condolences to all his family and friends .

I cant make glen trool this weekend so can someone have a nip for me round the fire.

Craig.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE