Stuart69 - RIP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
I regret to inform you all that Stuart died yesterday at home at the age of 42.

He leaves behind a devastated mother and sister.
...and my heart is breaking typing this as I know he had many friends among the members here. He wasn't a particularly social person yet you good people had drawn him out of his shell and he loved the many trips and camps that he'd had with you all over the past few years.

Stuart.jpg

Although I only knew Stu for a couple of years he'd become one of my closest pals, a kind and generous soul who will be missed dearly.
The cause of death is still to be determined but if it's any consolation I believe it happened quickly. When I found him I got the impression of surprise rather than suffering - small mercy but in these times we cling to whatever we can and I thought it worth mentioning.
I'll post the funeral arrangements when they are made for those who may wish to pay their respects.

Anzia

Nomad
Sep 25, 2012
Derbyshire
I didn't have the honour of knowing him, but it sounds like he was a wonderful person. My thoughts are with you all.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE