Strikers. (I'll never learn.)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
arrived today many thanks, just wondering if mine has been used, scratch marks all over the handles , looks like its been clean , the interceptor boy.

Mine have too its the bashing its had through post office :eek:)

Mine works a treat

Metal was clean and glsitening

I'm well pleased with them. Wait until Monday the Scouts will be giving them a right hammering.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
arrived today many thanks, just wondering if mine has been used, scratch marks all over the handles , looks like its been clean , the interceptor boy.

The strikers arrived from the supplier in one large polythene bag, so I suppose they could have bashed against each other in the post and made scratches in the handles. As far as I know they've never been used, but I must admit I didn't inspect them like I would have inspected something more valuable before sending them out again. If it's been used you'd expect to see a greyish powder (mixed metal oxides) around the base of the striker blade.

I just counted them out of the big bag and dropped them in the padded bags for posting. I didn't try any of them myself as I had already bought a sample to test before placing the full order. I've been using that sample daily, and more than I normally would to test it, for a couple of weeks. It's shown no signs of wear. The handle is a bit scratched now that I look at it closely, but it's going to get worse than that before it reaches the end if its useful life...

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi ged mine arrived today they spark up great regards and thanks for doing this group buy when you doing the next one lol:lmao:goodjob

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Mine arrived today Ged - the postie tried to deliver them last week but no-one was in to sign so we have to arrange re-delivery. - Thanks for going thru all the hassle to do this for us

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE