Strikers. (I'll never learn.)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Here we go again then...

I'm starting a Group Buy on the Pyroflint strikers this page:

http://www.sharkdesigns.co.uk/home_pages/1_fire_online_store.html#fire_pyroflints

This isn't especially to get a better price on the strikers (although we might manage that depending on the numbers) but because the postage on one of the strikers is more than the striker costs itself.

If there's a demand, I could be persuaded to extend the Group Buy to anything else on the page. :)

Here's a pic of the strikers themselves.

http://www.sharkdesigns.co.uk/pictures/fire/pyroflint/500_pyroflint_super_striker.jpg

Payment will be to my Paypal account before I place the order, I'm not going to mess about trying to collect two quid from people. I estimate postage from me to you will be about the cost of a first class stamp but I'll let you know on that one when I've checked. Postage from the supplier will be shared equally amongst the Group Buy members pro rata.

The list so far:

ged 3
shaggytstu 2

Knock yourselves out!

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
The list so far:

ged 3
shaggytstu 2
roger-uk 3
elines 1
Beachlover 2
Chas Brookes 3
Smith28 2

Excellent idea. :) I could use a couple more!

cave_dweller

Nomad
Apr 9, 2010
Vale of Glamorgan
ged 3
shaggystu 2
roger-uk 3
elines 1
Beachlover 2
Chas Brookes 3
Smith28 2
PeterH 4
Alan Whelan 3
stew 2
hiho9 - 1
Cave_Dweller - 3

Cheers for doing this! Was just about to push the button on the sharkdesigns site, and then realised they were out of stock.​

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
ged 3
shaggystu 2
roger-uk 3
elines 1
Beachlover 2
Chas Brookes 3
Smith28 2
PeterH 4
Alan Whelan 3
stew 2
hiho9 - 2
Cave_Dweller - 3

I'll go for 2

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'm in for 2 please :)

ged 3
shaggystu 2
roger-uk 3
elines 1
Beachlover 2
Chas Brookes 3
Smith28 2
PeterH 4
Alan Whelan 3
stew 2
hiho9 - 2
Cave_Dweller - 3
Mesquite - 2

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
It is showing they are out of stock of the individual strikers on the web site ATM so you might want to give them a ring to check!

Hi guys
You are all welcome to buy as a group, it’ll certainly give you the biggest discount that we can offer, however, if you give us a call on 01634 241 049, and mention that you are a Bushcraft UK member; we will always give you the best deal we are able to make. Certainly any P&P will always be at cost (The Pay Pal checkout system is very limiting and never takes into account the Size and Weight of goods to be shipped, it is a blanket P&P based on the total goods purchased, but by phoning us direct we can work out the P&P accurately based on weight).
I hope that this helps.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.

Welcome to BCUK! :)

You are all welcome to buy as a group, it’ll certainly give you the biggest discount that we can offer, however, if you give us a call on 01634 241 049, and mention that you are a Bushcraft UK member; we will always give you the best deal we are able to make. Certainly any P&P will always be at cost (The Pay Pal checkout system is very limiting and never takes into account the Size and Weight of goods to be shipped, it is a blanket P&P based on the total goods purchased, but by phoning us direct we can work out the P&P accurately based on weight).
I hope that this helps.

That helps enormously, thanks very much for taking the trouble to get in touch.

As has been mentioned, your site is showing the strikers as out of stock at the moment, do you have a date for new stock coming in? Looks like I'll want at least 32...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE