Stainless Steel Swedish Army Trangia's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
The list is in order of posting/PMing me

username,no of SS stoves,no of spare burners
tommywidenflycht,2,1
CLAYTON BALWIN,1
Grez,2
maverix,2
khimbar,2
raskusdrotti,2,2
moduser,2
Povarian,1
grahoom,1
fiacha,1
jdlenton2,2,2
morch,1
tomtom,1
Graham_S,1
nomade,2
bothyman,1
marcja,1
1784police,2
Marts,1
Goose,1?
Roving Rich,2
Slimey,1
Spacemonkey,2-3
Andy Brierley,1
rowen,1+
Daniel,0,1
rapidboy,1?
innocent bystander,1
beachlover,2
anthonyyy,1+
Ogri the trog,1
swamp donkey,1
Brian,1
JimH,2
Angus Og,2
BorderReiver,1
weekend_warrior,1

~53 stoves and 6 extra burners in total

If I have missed someone or got the numbers wrong PM me asap.

maverix

Forager
May 16, 2005
North Devon coast
Much apreciated.

And if you need a SW distribution point happy to help out at this end of the country PM if theres anything you need a hand with

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
That’s not a bad idea, they could be split up into batches and distributed hand to hand from regional location. I’m in Lancashire, close to M6 J27. If organised it could work.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
I'll confirm that I want 2 stainless stoves and could I have 2 spare burners please just tell me what the price is when you know :D

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
Andy Brierley said:
That’s not a bad idea, they could be split up into batches and distributed hand to hand from regional location. I’m in Lancashire, close to M6 J27. If organised it could work.

Thanks quys for the support and offers of help but splitting the shipment up would add greatly to the shipping cost (Sweden -> UK).

And besides in Sweden we say thay if you say "A" you gotta say "B", ie you finish what you started :p

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
What I meant was, you receive them all, and then members move groups around the UK to distribute them. I’m sure some of the guys around here would move a boot full of them twenty miles to another member, in that way a batch could be moved to regional locations for people to collect. I would be happy to help.

leon-1

Right guys, so that things are perfectly clear here, I refer all new readers of this thread to this post so if you have posted and asked for one and your name is not on the list it is probably due to this.

When and if Tommy decides to continue to take orders I dare say that he will post to that affect. :)

JimH

Nomad
Dec 21, 2004
Stalybridge
Andy Brierley said:
What I meant was, you receive them all, and then members move groups around the UK to distribute them. I’m sure some of the guys around here would move a boot full of them twenty miles to another member, in that way a batch could be moved to regional locations for people to collect. I would be happy to help.

Absolutely. I'd be happy to do Manchester area distribution if required.

Wahey Bushcraft Post. :D

Thanks, Tommy. *** are the Swedish army gonna eat from, tho'?

Jim.

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
It’s the 18th today and I just spoke to the company:

The bad news is that they are out of the £2 “100% genuine” SS kits…:(

The good new is that they can supply a kit consisting of used SS pot and lid + new burner + new aluminium windshield for £3 :)

Currently they are preparing a shipping estimate and I will get back to you all as soon as I have that information.

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Tommy, that is still an excellent deal.

Any ideas on how much the company is going charge for shipping for the volume you are looking at?

Also do you want payment up front? Might not be a bad idea. It could ease you financial burden.

David

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Nice one Tommy:) I don't mind that price either let us know what you find out about the shipping. I'm also happy to send the money along as soon as you know a final price.

Thanks J*

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Tommy,

I’m still interested in one for me and another for my neighbour if you can get it (My user name has changed from Andy Brierley to AJB, but it’s still me!). Just shout if you want money upfront or any help moving them around.

Many thanks for taking this on

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE