Stainless Steel Swedish Army Trangia's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
Sorry, all 60 of 'em are now booked.

If you are on the main list and have not recieved my PM please contact me asap. The stoves are still reserved for you.

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
I have chased the delivery company today and got a positive answer to my question if the stoves will be delivered before Friday this week. 90 kilos of mess kits :cool: will be delivered at my workplace on Thursday!

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
tommywidenflycht said:
I have chased the delivery company today and got a positive answer to my question if the stoves will be delivered before Friday this week. 90 kilos of mess kits :cool: will be delivered at my workplace on Thursday!

I'll notify methanex that the UK stocks of meths will be running down this weekend... :D

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Graham_S said:
we have 25l drums of meths(without dye, no soot!!) at work. and they have considerably less in them as of yesterday :D

Graham whats the story with buying the meths without the dye ?
I can buy industrial spirits in the chemist sometimes but other times they wont sell it :(

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
i don't know, 'cos i don't buy it. i just go to the store and fill up my fuel bottle ;).
we use it as a de-greasing agent, this means we can't have dye as it leaves a residue.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Slimey,

Thanks for that link; I'll give it a go. If anyone has any success buying the stuff, please can they post it.

Loved the inner tube bomb. Once did something similar with an extra large balloon and a can of butane! WOW :D

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
I have spent all weekend packing mess kits... :eek: Never thought that would take so long! Phieuuu. Due to the large number of parcels I can't post them all on Monday, so the second batch will be sent on Wednesday.

I hope you will like them! A piece of Swedish military history no less! :D

/Tommy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE