Stainless Steel Swedish Army Trangia's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

anthonyyy

Settler
Mar 5, 2005
ireland
I would like at least one - if you will post to the Republic of Ireland. Of course, I will pay the extra postage.

What on earth are the Swedes selling so many used stoves off for? Are the Swedish army changing to a different stove?

Cant stand aluminium pans because they are so hard to clean.
Apparently the health scare associated with aluminium pans was proved untrue - at least thats what Delia Smith said and she's infallible.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Sweden is in the EU so we don't need to worry about import duty ,VAT and customs fee's ,do we ???

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
anthonyyy said:
What on earth are the Swedes selling so many used stoves off for? Are the Swedish army changing to a different stove?

Firstly the SS stoves were only made during 1940-1944 so they are quite old, and secondly the Swedish army have been drastically reduced during the last decade.

JimH

Nomad
Dec 21, 2004
Stalybridge
tommywidenflycht said:
I thought the total order would be a max of 10 stoves, silly me :D

Oops! :D :D

I'd like two as well, please. Stainless. :eek:

It really is very, very good of you to take this on. These group buys seem to take on a life of their own.

If there is anything I can do to help you out, I'd be happy to do so, though I can't think what it might be...

Jim.

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
This is getting a bit scary :eek: so sorry, I don't accept any more "pre-pre-orders" until I have clear information about costs, shipping alternatives and where *bleep* I should store the *bleep* *bleep* stoves while packaging them :D.

Everybody who have posted here or PMed me will of course have 1st priority and I will do my best to deliver the stoves.

Hope you all understand this!

anthonyyy

Settler
Mar 5, 2005
ireland
tommywidenflycht said:
This is getting a bit scary :eek: so sorry, I don't accept any more "pre-pre-orders" until I have clear information about costs, shipping alternatives and where *bleep* I should store the *bleep* *bleep* stoves while packaging them :D.

I can fully understand your reaction!
I, for one, would have no problem in your taking £2 or so profit your your trouble on each stove.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE