*SNOW*Winter is coming*SNOW*

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
24418113525_d88a673bb4_z.jpg

24391847726_8474ce626d_z.jpg

It's cold, and it's still snowing :hatscarf:
With luck though tomorrow will be bright and clear :D

M

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Looks pretty M.
All the wee birdies crowded 'round on the fence as I dug out their platter to put scraps, fat and seeds out for them earlier. Think the poor wee souls were hungry. Do enjoy watching the literal pecking order as they sort out who's next at the table. The chopped raisins and bits of cheese seemed to be the most prized things for them today.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
We had some chestnuts that had hung around a bit too long, and even roasted we weren't in the notion for them. So I threw them out and a squirrel ecstatically tried to stuff one in it's mouth then bounded away like thon wee thing in the Ice Age :D :D

Happy wee beast sitting on top of the high fence munching happily :)

M

Sparky750

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2015
Merseyside
Lightest of dusting a here, the sky still looks heavy but nothing else falling :( fingers crossed when I get up its 12" deep but I seriously doubt it, I've just been out struggling to make snowballs for the dog to chase it's that thin :(

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Way below freezing here tonight and more snow. Looks beautiful in the sparce light of the moon.
Heading out in a couple of hours to have a woodland wander and maybe a wee fire and a brew-up. Going to try out the little bookstore that a kind member made and sent me to try. Might even take some sausages or eggs to have breakfast while I'm up there. :D Hopefully the bakery truck will have gotten through and I can have a couple of fresh morning rolls to pop them on.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Not much below here last night, but the snow is still pristine. Thick heavy cloud over us though, acting like a duvet :)
Might come down again, it's a flat calm out there.
Beautiful to see this morning.
I'm going for a walk in a wee bit.

M

Ed the Ted

Forager
Dec 13, 2013
Scotland
:lmao:

I was was thing more like laundry, hot shower, etc: He's not that far away from us.

Thanks very much mate, it's all sorted now but thanks for the thought. We all just spent the whole day and evening (and I slept) in the living room with the stove cranked. Probably haven't been that hot in ages!

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Thought I posted this real-time but clearly not!

Sometimes wishes are granted and it was with a lifted heart I drove towards this morning's dawn:

eba43774-8f44-4a11-afeb-13d059dd48e4_zpsqlcuoyg6.jpg

Only c1.5" but such a pleasure to feel powder beneath boots and better understand why the blackbird would.

Lets hope there's a lot more to come.

Cheers

K

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE