sheath required

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ferret

Aug 2, 2005
Berkshire
I have recently purchased a new knife but the sheath is not a good fit and i do not like the design. is there any one here who would be able to make a new sheath for it for me.

Jack_D

May 11, 2009
Midhurst
Another recomendation for Lawrence (rapidboy) bought one of his kydex sheath systems for my sons F1 and it is superb.

leon-1

RB is super, but G4GHB is a dab hand and probably hasn't such a waiting list....

Hmmmm:rolleyes:

Far to modest;) seem to remember you making a few.

Richard

I'll second that, Dougster's work is good as well.

Infact there are a load on here that are more than capable of making you a new sheath. RB, G4GHB, Dougster and Rancid Badger as have all been named so far, you also have Kepis, singeblister and a number of others including Topknot (who does really nice work).

Out of curiosity what's the knife???

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I appreciate the recommendations guys but im sorry Ferret I can't help you with this one, I don't want anything to do with a James Noble knife.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Cheap knockoffs, and according to those who bought and reviewed, you get what you pay for :rolleyes:

James Noble, also known as...........you know the man has so many aliases I've lost count :dunno:, is a prize leech of other people's ideas, designs and work.

Have a quick look through on search and you can't miss the offence he has caused.

cheers,
Toddy

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
why, whats wrong with them?

I'm in the fortunate position that i can pick and choose what projects i take on.
I can work for some of the best knife makers in the country so I'd rather not have any association with an unscrupulous character like Tim Noble.

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
ive looked on his sight, his knives are priced £75 for a damascus knife with antler scales.
its one of those things that if it looks to good to be true it probably is.
£75 for a "real" damascus knife with sambar scales, is utter BS.
josh

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
ive looked on his sight, his knives are priced £75 for a damascus knife with antler scales.
its one of those things that if it looks to good to be true it probably is.
£75 for a "real" damascus knife with sambar scales, is utter BS.
josh

That's a typo, its probably closer to damastyrene ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE