Second Underblanket Group Buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Phew! Right have now got the 40. The final list is,

P Phil562
P weekend warrior
P Boots 12
P Beech Nut
P GearGuru
P Lurch
PWayland
P Wannabe
P British Red
P Big Bad Stu
P Swyn x 3
P gwing x 2
P Tony
P afredus
P rob.feilding
P Mr_Rimp
P Blutack
P buffalobill
P xairbourne
P gunnix x 2
P speedster x 2
P Phil Hadley
P Smelly Mud
P foul
P themac
P palmnut
P maynman
PWelsh Triffid
P Andyn
P gryphon50
PGlen
PClem
Pdommyracer
PSauroman
PNeanderthal

Will put the order in tomorrow morning. Thank you everybody. Delivery will be in 3weeks. So hopefully you will get them for begining of November.

WelshTriffid

Jan 11, 2006
Wales
Phew!! Seabourne/Airbourne your a star :You_Rock_

I'll sort you out wiv da cash next time I see ya. Looking forward to trying my new blanky out!

linusX.gif

Axe Catcher

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2006
The Wilds of Stratford-upon-Avon!
wanderinstar said:
Sorry mate, you are 5 days too late. The post you quoted was #32 dated 2/9/06 if you see #108 dated 7/10/06 you will see the order went in on Sat morning.

Thanks, I see that now, I missed #108 on first read, just got back from holiday so I'm catching up. Thanks for the heads up tho'.

AC

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
WHO IS ANDY BAUME??? Please PM me.
ASAP.

As some of you will no doubt be wondering about this post I feel an explanation is due. I had a call from Snugpak the other day to say that someone had emailed them. They said they had missed the group buy and would like Snugpak to add another one to the list, but it had to be sent to them direct and they would pay for it by credit card. I have sent 2 emails to this bloke with no reply. Only thing I can think is that he is a "Guest" trying it on. So thats why I want to know who Andy Baume is.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
There MAY just MAY be a blanket going spare. So if anyone ,who can pay by Paypal or if you live local, can get the cash to me, by the following day is interested. Drop me a PM. Price is £57.49 all in.

Sorry, but the possible spare blanket has now been paid for.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE