Second Underblanket Group Buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Hi Stewey,
The total cost is £57.43 inc p&p to UK mainland and Paypal charges. I believe Graham has answered your query about Hennessey. There are a few photos on first post using it with an HH. Wont be asking for money just yet but it will be needed before order goes in. Using Paypal should be quicker and easier than cheques and it will save me having to go up to bank every few days.
Have 13 tentative orders so far so its looking promising. Am hoping to get 50 this time as this will be last one.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Hi Wanderinstar. Just PM'd you re this second group buy. Can I please put my name on the list for TWO underblankets on this second go. Thank you and looking forward to the imminent delivery of the first order... After the 8th of Sept I believe.
ATB from Swyn.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
Goliath said:
I'm sorry to ask... but what exactly is an underblanked?
Does any of you has pictures/specifications or something?

the underblanket is an insulated sheet similar to a quilt that attaches under your hammock.
it provides insulation in the area where your sleeping bag cannot due to it being compressed
there are pictures on the first group buy thread.
post 173
great bit of kit. i'm looking forward to getting mine.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
wanderinstar said:
Am hoping to get 50 this time as this will be last one.

I admire your optimism :)

There is no way this will be the last underblanket group buy. It may be the last one you run but the demand is sure to mean that someone will take up the batten and do another. I am just trying to keep my head down so it is not me :rolleyes:

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
The list so far is.

Phil562
weekend warrior
boots 12
Beech nut
GearGuru
Lurch
Wayland x2
Bumblebee
Wannabe
British Red
Big Bad Stu
Swyn x3
gwing x2
Tony
afredus
rob fielding
Mr_Rimps
Blutack

Thats 18 people and 22 blankets. Looking good.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Dont know John. If he is that would explain his strange first post on here.
If your out there Gear Guru please clear up confusion , unless you want 2 blankets?

Just checked SoTP and avatar and location are same so you must be right John.

GearGuru

Forager
Jun 7, 2006
Market Deeping
Did I put my name down on SOTP site? I must get my name changed so I'm the same on both sites. I only want one under blanket please.

Cheers Gearguru (aka Climb_paddle_play on SOTP)

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Have just been in touch with Snugpak re this order and MD informs me that as they are coming up to there busiest time he cannot say when they will be ready until I actually put the order in. Reading between the lines, the sooner the order goes in the less time it will take to make them. So don't expect them in 2-3 weeks like first order. So don't all hang fire until last minute.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
If I were out to turn a buck I would order the remaining 13 or so needed to make up the order than sell them at a profit when the cold weather came up :)

The thing I always find funny and I am sure it will happen here as it always does, is that as soon as the numbers are reached and the order placed there will be a stream of enquires asking if they can be added. I also suspect when the first batch arrive that there will be a boost in requests. People may be holding off to hear what the production model is like.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Thats not a bad idea John, worth thinking about.

Your right about people waiting till last minute. Was going to close first one at 30 but with late buyers it got to 44. But this time 50 means 50.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE