sad or not

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Like you guys, I was working last night, inputting all the data from my heath survey during the day. The better half went to bed early as she was up at five this morning getting the monster ready for horseriding.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
is it not a bit sad to be spending your friday nights on bcuk and not actually doing some like a night out with the boy (or girls) or early night with the misus

your opinions please

my excuse is i am at work ha ha

drew

Its beyond sad, I would not be here if I was younger thats for sure, under 30? Single? you should be out (or have been out) enjoying expensive drink and cheap women.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
What about the womenfolks then ?
When I was under thirty I was too busy looking after kids, husband and house to be off gallivanting ;)
Under 20 though.......come to think on it, most Friday nights were spent getting kit ready and then travelling somewhere with my friends to do something outdoors......pubs weren't much of an entertainment back then, full of letching old men :( and discos were ususally filled with punk neds.

cheers,
Toddy

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
:( and discos were ususally filled with punk neds.

"discos" lolz

was it friday was it ?oh dear where did that week go. i usually play poker once a month on a friday ,otherwise im at home with swmbo. not really into all that discos:dancer: and pub malarky anymore . now im just waiting for the tinkercubs to get back from the park and were of to find some water with the kayaks .:canoe::canoe::canoe:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Crikey!
People can remember what they were doing on Fri nights in their youth?
Mine are all a haze of booze, bright lights, wummin, A&E, fast bikes, climbing huts, wet tents........etc
Oh - and after 18 years of age - all this with the woman who became and is still my wife :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE