Sold Carry Combo - Tree Camo Haversack + Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
Made in the UK by 2VDOutdoors.

I'd like £40 posted UK for the set.
No trades or offers, thanks.

New these cost £50 + p&p.

I have not long since got these but I'm unable to wear things across my chest/ribs due to a work accident. Used for a trip to the post office on one occasion only, so like new.

Nalgene fo demo purposes only.

IMG_20231212_145126_918~2.jpgIMG_20231212_145146_886~2.jpgIMG_20231212_145203_326~2.jpgIMG_20231212_145219_973~2.jpg

Maker's blurb:

HAVERSACK:
Tree pattern camouflage Hand made Canvas Haversack, ideal for fishing a day hike or a trip down to the woods to practice your bushcraft skills.

These are made from High quality, waterproof fabric material Canvas (Cordura type), stitched together with strong bonded Nylon thread which is rot proof & resistant to chemicals, mildew, wear & abrasion.

This Haversack I originally made for myself to work in conjunction with the pouches I make, also sold on my Etsy.
It's a great size bag not too big not too small absolutely perfect for a trip out to the woods, or works just as well as a man bag if that's what you like.

I made the first one for myself as I say but I've had that many people asking if I could make them one I thought I'd put one up for sale. It has quick release straps, and inner folding flaps to keep the contents of your bag safe. This bag has been well tested by myself and my friends, perfect for bushcraft.
Width 12cm
Length 30cm
Hight 28cm

POUCH:
Handmade box pouch, Made of TOUGH WATERPROOF OUTDOOR CANVAS FABRIC MATERIAL ,COVER CORDURA TYPE.

Stitched together with strong bonded nylon which is rot proof,resistant to mildew,wear and abrasion.

Made these to fit in a Haversack that I made for spending days in the outdoors, it keeps everything safe and well organised. They do have many other applications and uses I'm sure.

Dimensions Large Box Pouch:
Length 26 cm
Width 10 cm
Height 8cm

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE