Sabre 45 special offer.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
The shop is not open at the moment. It is being worked on and will be open when it is ready ;) ... and don't worry, when the shop is open, it will be open to all :)

Watch this space....

:D
Ed

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
Just a little updatette for you; following my brief excursion into the woods over the new Year, it became painfully apparent that I, at least, can't possibly pack gear into a small space...

I needed a new pack; wasn't sure what to get, and the Sabre 45 with pockets looked fun and flexible...

Surprise, surprise, Kevin *still* has some in [actually, he got 4 in last week]. I've just ordered, and should take delivery tomorrow/Saturday.

He warned me it will look mix and match (Am I deeply concerned? No.)

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
soa_uk said:
Just a little updatette for you; following my brief excursion into the woods over the new Year, it became painfully apparent that I, at least, can't possibly pack gear into a small space...

I needed a new pack; wasn't sure what to get, and the Sabre 45 with pockets looked fun and flexible...

Surprise, surprise, Kevin *still* has some in [actually, he got 4 in last week]. I've just ordered, and should take delivery tomorrow/Saturday.

How much is he charging

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
Kevin's still charging offer price AFAIK; £40 for pack, 2 pockets and postage... and I'm a *long* way from Exeter...

Ryan Woods

Nomad
May 20, 2005
Where my bergan is
soa_uk said:

Could you post a pic of it complete when you receive it?

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
Mine certainly looks similar, but I'd say the colour contrast isn't as obvious in real life. You will get a Camo body and plain side pouches though, for sure.

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
Can anyone please tell me the dimensions of the side pouches? Capacity would help, but what I'm really after is the size of the things in either inches or cm. Thanks.

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
Longstrider said:
Can anyone please tell me the dimensions of the side pouches? Capacity would help, but what I'm really after is the size of the things in either inches or cm. Thanks.

From here, it says Size L15-20x8x3.5cm

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
soa_uk said:
From here, it says Size L15-20x8x3.5cm

I think they've written cm but meant inches - it's much bigger that that. Big enough, I reckon, to hold nearly a dozen cans of nice cold beer..... (mmmm beer! :approve: )

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
Wow. Just arrived from Endicotts. That is *fast* service.
Side Pockets look biggish. 12.5 litres?
That would make the pack 45 +25 = 70 litres....

Scuba Pete

Forager
Nov 3, 2005
Glasgow
Well, I called kevin and he had 2 left, yay. I ordered one with two side pockets. I hope it's as good as people say.

Pete

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE