Sabre 45 special offer.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
Completely recommended.

Spoke with Kevin 3pm yesterday - nice bloke - ordered pack plus quick post/ pouch upgrade - grand total £44.

Arrived 08-50 this morning.

Pack is brand new, doesnt have adjustable back, but fits me ( 5' 9" chunker ) great. Waist belt goes round my tum too! :rolleyes:

Side pouches - near new/ mint.

Very pleased with deal - thank you.

thed

Sep 5, 2005
Way Down South
As abit more info

£40 gets you, 1 Backpack, two standard grade Green PLCE Sides, Postage Mainland 3 day.

£44; 1 back pack, two super deluxe extra special nice side pockets, and Special Rate delivery postage next day super man version.

Plenty of everything left, and true to form Kevin is a really nice bloke and even got my accent right.

thed

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
What's the difference between the standard pouches and the upgrade pouches? And is this offer available only to paid-up BCUK members, or everyone?

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
gregorach said:
What's the difference between the standard pouches and the upgrade pouches? And is this offer available only to paid-up BCUK members, or everyone?

The super side pockets are just less worn (maybe new?) but they're the same thing.

I got one, and I haven't paid a subscription (note to Tony: YET... :D )

Cheers,
Neil

bilko

Settler
May 16, 2005
SE london
Thanks for the link guys :)
Iv'e just ordered a 45 with the pockets and an extra yoke from him and all for £49!
It has an 80% chance of turning up tommorrow he said with the first class post.
Only thing is the side pockets are a different colour so i got the extra yoke and now in effect have 3 rucksacks as you can use the pockets individualy or zipped together or on the main 45.
Looked at prices on the net and they range from £67-£90!

Shame not to realy :D

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
Be aware that the special offer ones are a bit different to the current retail ones- I think they're the previous model. Still great value and a great sack but the disadvantage is that the straps which I assume are for the compressing and supporting the side pockets are a little short and in the wrong place for the side pockets supplied. The zips do the job fine though...

The other difference I notices is that there are straps on the top, rather than those bungy things that are on the new one.

Perhaps someone who's got good experience with both can summarise the differences?

Cheers,
Neil

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Mr Gait,
I happened to be in the shop today, and yes there are several left, just mention you have been talking to me and it should'nt be a problem.
We (BUCK) are working on a few other deals for some very good kit with Endicotts, gear specifically tailored to bushcrafters needs, rather than kit that suppliers cannot get rid of, gear CHOSEN BY BUSHCRAFTERS FOR BUSHCRAFTERS.
Please log-on to the FM Forum for more details, these are offers you will not get anywhere else (believe me - these are some very good deals - that you will not get anywhere else.)
If you have subcribed to the above offer, you have already saved a years membership,, if you have'nt then these deals are not to be missed.
Neil

D

darren

is the shop only for full members?
i'm thinking of becoming a full member but i dont know what you get for it and is it worth it?
i know you get a badge but is that it?

fiacha

Tenderfoot
Feb 7, 2005
Dublin, Ireland
darren said:
is the shop only for full members?
i'm thinking of becoming a full member but i dont know what you get for it and is it worth it?
i know you get a badge but is that it?

Hi Darren,

the badge, special offers etc are just a thank you from BCUK for helping to support the site. Your membership helps go towards the running of the site.

for the small fee you get more information / help / inspiration than you'll ever find in a book or DVD that costs twice as much.

fiacha.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE