Sabre 45 special offer.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Endicotts in Devon have kindly offered bcuk members a special deal on PRI Saber 45’s. :D

They’re in American woodland camo (old pattern) and at an excellent price of £35 each. Not only that but you can get PLCE side pockets for £1 each (these are Olive)

To order call 01392 433331 and ask to speak to Kevin about the bcuk offer

lardbloke

Nomad
Jul 1, 2005
Torphichen, Scotland
Are there are pictures or extra details on the kit??
Pardon my ignorance, but what is PRI, the company (i.e karrimor) or type of kit??

many thanks,

Jim

Just did a google here and there and came up with the site:

http://www.pri.uk.com/

The modern version can be found under rucksacks on the side menu...

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
That is an extremely good price. The Sabre 45 is justifiably popular - it is absolutely superb kit.

The back is not adjustable so if you are very tall might be worth trying one on first.

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
Yes, I ordered one from Kevin on Friday afternoon; the 'standard package' - sabre 45, 2 side pockets and standard delivery for £40 - he promised it would arrive by Tuesday (it being a Bank Holiday this weekend). It came in Saturday morning's post!

I'm very happy - Kevin was very freindly and helpful, even calling me back as he was busy when I called him.

Great bit of kit!

ODG

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
I too ordered the standard package. Ordered it about 4-30 on the monday afternoon and it was delivered 8-00 wednesday morning. I'm 'over the moon' with it :)

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
If you want PLCE water bottle holders for the Sabre 45, do what i did, order a couple of PLCE folding space covers from SOF for £3.00/ea http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/military/products.asp?pg=125&offset=12, they fit perfectly on the clasps, and the bottle does not come out of the cover, i tried an experiment with mine today, had one bottle with the compression strap going around the front of the bottle and the other one with the strap going through the belt loop on the rear of the cover, it's a lot more stable with the strap going around the front :)

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
following your idea maver i have ordered a pair of spade covers for my issue bergen, i know they will fit but id be interested to see the back of the pouch. any chance of a pic if its not too much hassle?

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
No problem at all, pleased to help, have shown front, rear & fitted - hope it helps

Laurence Dell

Forager
Aug 24, 2004
Sevenoaks, Kent
Tony said:
Endicotts in Devon have kindly offered bcuk members a special deal on PRI Saber 45’s. :D
They’re in American woodland camo (old pattern) and at an excellent price of £35 each. Not only that but you can get PLCE side pockets for £1 each (these are Olive)

To order call 01392 433331 and ask to speak to Kevin about the bcuk offer

Has anyone got a picture of what the Sabre 45 looks like in the American woodland camo and are you sure they haven't got any in the Olive?

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Ed said:
...And could someone tell me if its new or surplus.... and if so, what grade surplus.

Thanks in advance :D

Ed

Ed, the packs are new, still wrapped up in Karrimor wraping. The additional side pouches are used but the ones i got are in pretty good condition. Hope that helps.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
lostplanet said:
PRI is a distibutor for karrimor, Last i heard (a few months back) karrimor were on the brink of closing down, but glad to see they are getting it back together.
http://www.pri.uk.com/

That’s not quite right. :D PRI makes the bags under license, they’re actually nothing to do with Karrimor. All the Karrimor SF product range is made in separate factories etc When Karrimor went under it had no actual impact on PRI, except that the Karrimor shops were closing down and so the SF range in stock got sold off cheap as well.

As you say, it’s good that Karrimor are getting it all back together, I hope that they keep up the quality that they managed to attain, there’s been a few times in the past that they’ve let it slip.

Anyway, back onto the thread subject….It’s good to see that you guys are happy with the bags you’re getting, it’s a good deal. ;)

lardbloke

Nomad
Jul 1, 2005
Torphichen, Scotland
I recieved mine today (new in bag), as above a couple days after ordering, top customer service (top bloke). Well worth 40 quid for knocking about with.

I have included a few piccz for those who do not know what it looks like or what to expect.

Attachments

• front1.jpg
    front1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 224
  • back1.jpg
    back1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 175
  • full1.jpg
    full1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 276

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE