Tracking course - Bushcraft UK special Offer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Here’s a great Tracking offer from Shadowhawk. Some of you have been on courses with Max in the past and you’ve always said how great they are…..So, we’ve organised a discount on their up and coming Scottish courses, get inn quick before the places are all taken.

Here’s the deal:

The tracking courses are in Scotland (the first time they’ve done them there) near Ettrick. Over the 7th to the 16th April. During that time they’re running the fundamental back to back with the intermediate course and then an advanced course.

The beauty of this is that you can pick and choose which course you want to do, or do them all back to back.

Each course will cost the excellent (Bushcraft UK special offer price) price of £140 each. However, if you book all three you can get them for £300 all in, which really is a great offer.

Foundation Tracking £140 - if booked individually

Intermediate Tracking £140 - if booked individually

Advanced Tracking £140 - if booked individually

BCUK members who book all 3 courses get it for £300

The courses are self catering.

So, if you’re up for a good few days of tracking tuition with a reputable company contact www.shadowhawk.co.uk

They’ll have more info up on it very soon.

Good luck and you’ll have a great time.

PS…..(note from me) Take some wooden clothes pegs with you, you’ll have fun!

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
It's like buses isn't it. You wait for ages and then two come along at once! :rolleyes:

I've already booked with Bushcraft expeditions in April. I always wanted to do the Shadowhawk courses though. Oh well...

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Tony,
I would love to do it but unfortunately it's my sons birthday on the 7th and party on the 8th and SWMBO says that I have more chance of flying unaided than missing the mayhem and anarchy that is a six year olds party. :banghead:

Brian

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
bowdrill said:
has any body been on there course
Yes, quite a few here have been on shadowhawk courses. I had a fantastic weekend :D ..... Do a search on shadowhawk or have a look in the tracking forum, there are a few threads around.

:)
Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE