rob

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
hi folks,

i work on a small organic farm near edinburgh, ive worked in an organic wholefood restaurants as a chef and i love camping and generally spend half my wakng hours outdoors.

i'd love to think that someday i could sustain myself without needing to go to a shop, i can do this foodwise (although my mushroom identification is a bit ropey) but i need to learn some other skills such as firelighting, carving and the like.

hopefully i can share some knowledge with everyone here (i've already set about making a spoon out of a nice bit of cherry because of all the 'my first spoon' threads)

rob

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you on BCUK Rob, it sounds like your a man that knows things so I expect people will be picking your brains as soon as you've settled a bit!

If you've got any good cooking tips for foraged foods let us know. ;)

Alison

Jul 30, 2005
A big hello from deepest, darkest Portsmouth!!! a bit of a bushcraft virgin myself but, there is always someone out there who will have the answer to the multitude of questions burning inside you! good luck! hey- any special tips on food - let me know straight away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE