Return to the Dark Ages.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Looks like its going to be a miserable day on Saturday but I shall be bringing a couple of bows & arrows with me so if there is anywhere to parctise and anybody wants to try their hand!!

Cheers
Nick

andywinkk

Nov 12, 2007
wigan
www.garmentsdirectltd.co.uk
Looks like its going to be a miserable day on Saturday but I shall be bringing a couple of bows & arrows with me so if there is anywhere to parctise and anybody wants to try their hand!!

Cheers
Nick

That would be good probably not allowd when the public are about but im sure Gary will advise, i will bring the one i made there the last time we went, its a bit rough though

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
i sewn the braid on the tunik today and it looks very nice,,thankyou once again Mary you are very kind

Ah your welcome Andy, glad it suits. :D
I still haven't gotten around to making the bivvy bag you got me the waterproof zip for though :eek: One of these days.......

cheers,
M

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
great meet everybody :)

Ive not totally unpacked my stuff but it doesnt look like I can find my camera. if anyone found one at the site at all, it might be mine. cheers.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
I am so gutted i missed this thread i've been wanting to come since the last one. Tallking with cyclingrelf today she mentioned this thread so i came hunting and found IT WAS LAST WEEKEND ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH.

looks like you all had a good time i cant wait to see the photos? and can someone please please please pm/phone/email me the next time one of these gets organised I really fancy a go

James

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE