Re handeled mora and leather sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
I still have my first knife. It's fugly but it didn't stop me from using it:) It's more fun to use a self made thing:)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
You get to 2000 views Trev you could offer it as the prize.

Sorry if that sounded below the belt, Mate. Grow to love or give it another make over if no one trades you for it. Figure it as practice makes perfect, at least you won't risk ruining a knife you might like that way.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
You get to 2000 views Trev you could offer it as the prize.

Sorry if that sounded below the belt, Mate. Grow to love or give it another make over if no one trades you for it. Figure it as practice makes perfect, at least you won't risk ruining a knife you might like that way.

i've already skimmed off the swage line and thinned the shoulders down so its got much cleaner lines but not much else i can do now apart from be patient lol

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
We know Mike, being nice doesn't hurt or cost anything though. I've got two moras but that wouldn't stop me owning a third, fourth or fifth if they were each different to each other. Trevs is a one off, there aint gonna be another the same.

I didn't think i was being unkind. Just offering a potential reason for why it isn't shifting. Telling everyone how much you hate it is hardly a good sales technique either for example.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
I didn't think i was being unkind. Just offering a potential reason for why it isn't shifting. Telling everyone how much you hate it is hardly a good sales technique either for example.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

i do hate it mate , but having said that ,there is nothing wrong with what i've made it's just not my taste all tradional and what not .
i was brought up not to tell lies and be truthful in whatever you do or say .Honesty pays just because i hate it doesn't mean somebody else thinks the same .

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
i also have a nice little skeleton slip leather sheath which i designed for a folder it's a horizontal carry.
i'll throw that in with the swap too.
pics willbe added later if any interest is shown.

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
Maybe you could give it as a gift to someone, I think this knife is really beautiful, but unfortunately, I just haven't got anything to trade. I think you maybe surprised if you give it away what things will start coming back to you ..... It is a law of the universe ;) we gave our car away and a few weeks later another one was given to us out of the blue...... Worth a try?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It does seem that this thread is a bit of an epic and really it's gone off of the actual subject of knife swap to talking theory on swapping, need to swap etc lots of bumping and all that, in fact 4 pages worth of it :D Experience dictates that the longer this thread continues to get the less likely you're going to end up swapping it, although someone might jump in just to halt the inexorable continuation.

an option might be to put it into the gift it on thread, gift it to someone or even start a new thread that's nice and clean offering it for swap and then if someone wants it they can do a deal with you and if they don't you find an alternative way of moving it along without the thread turning into an epic...

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
that's sounding a good idea to me bud !!!!!!!!!!!!

So all you need to do is find someone who wants what you have and has something the potential third person else wants. Works well, providing the third person has what you want ...

EDIT: Typing whist Tony was posting, please feel free to remove this post :approve:

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE