Re handeled mora and leather sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Trev I've just bought this really nice folder so I can swap with you... Ohh, it's gone...

Well done mate hope you're happy with the deal.

ATB,
GB.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Well done Trev, this has been an entertaining Thread to read and contibute to, I'll give it to you tho you kept trying against all adverstiy.. hats off to you.

I hope you took all I write in good fun, thats they way it was ment.

Whats your next project...? :)

Regards

Stu

Last edited:

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Well done Trev, this has been an entertaining Thread to read and contibute to, I'll give it to you tho you kept trying against all adverstiy.. hats off to you.

I hope you took all I write in good fun, thats they way it was ment.

Whats your next project...? :)

Regards

Stu

aint gonna be any mate

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
aint gonna be any mate
Now wheres your sense of spirit gone?!!Listen, matey, you've got your own style and its refreshing to see stuff llike yours- the pestles you made for your lass and the handle, no-ones done stuff like that- organic and not over worked... the more you make, the more it will develop into your own signature style. Not if you don't do anything else though! Tis all just gentle ribbing, laugh along and yeah, be guided on how you market your stuff- maybe practice more before you start selling... but don't stop.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE